Culligan COVID-19 Update
To our Valued Customers:
At this time when the news is dominated by Coronavirus, we have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
Here’s what we’re doing at Culligan:
- We have closed our office to the public. If you need water or service, please call our office to schedule a delivery. If you need to make payments, you can do that online or by mail, please do not bring in cash payments. We would prefer payments online or signing up for auto payments during this time to reduce the payments via check that come into the office.
- We are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers. Any employee that has traveled out of state or has been ill will stay away from work for 14 days.
- We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing and using proper hand sanitizers before entering homes and businesses.
- We are asking our delivery and service personnel to wear fresh gloves before entering your home or office
- We are closely following CDC guidelines and communicating that to our employees.
Please be patient as we will have increased number of deliveries and phone calls. If you have any questions, please give our office a call at 920-261-4225.
Thanks, and be safe
Philip L. Bloohm